- Minor bug fix for Internal Hotspot pages
- Upgraded CoovaChilli to version 1.2.2
- Added SSL Key/Cert change in GUI (key/cert used by chilli and stunnel)
- Removed miniportal module since it is now included in CoovaChilli
- Upgraded CoovaChilli to version 1.0.14
- Removed a few setup options no longer supported at coova.org.
- Fixes for a couple web interface problems in HotSpot RADIUS
- Upgraded CoovaChilli to version 1.0.11
- Upgraded CoovaChilli to version 1.0.9
- Added Facebook HotSpot Setup
Bug fixes for the problems found in beta.5, in addition to the following feature additions:
- Upgraded CoovaChilli to version 1.0.8
- Upgraded the wl, nvram, and nas packages (from kamikaze)
- Defaults to preventing HotSpot clients access to LAN (with option to allow)
- Upgraded WiFiDog w/Coova patch
Updated OpenWRT whiterussian with patch for driver stability. While it has been reported to fix the stability issue, several problems have been identified with this version:
- fixed problems with WPA
- fixed reports of WDS problems
- missing openvpn init files
- site-survey not working
If you have issues with this firmware, please give 1.0-beta.4 a try until a new version is made available (soon, hopefully). Also see release notes in blog.
OpenWRT and Coova-Chilli updates, primarily. Runs pretty much the final version of whiterussian. Also see release notes in blog.
See release notes in blog.
See release notes in the blog.
No specific notes available.